- BSc Electrical Engineering, University of Tehran, Tehran, Iran
- MSc Electrical/Biomedical Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran
2012 - 2016
- Research Engineer, Parto-Negar-Persia Med Ltd, Design and Development of Medical Imaging Systems, Imam-Khomeini Hospital, Tehran, Iran
2016 - 2018
- Data Analyst, Varzesh3, Tehran, Iran
2019 - 2020
- Research Assistant, Human Machine Interface Lab, Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran
2020 - Now
- Graduate Research Assistant, Department of Radiology, University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa USA
Soheil was born and raised in Tehran. He has finished his volunteer projects in China, India, Russia, and Kenya. Soheil is multilingual and excels in French. Soheil has interest in philosophy, conversations, movies, hangouts, and table tennis. He's currently a PhD student with the Department of Biomedical Engineering, and a proud member of APPIL under the guidance of Dr. Eric Hoffman.
Soheil's professional interests include mathematical modeling, medical image processing, machine learning, and deep neural networks. He's skilled in mathematics, computer programming, and generally breaking down overly complicated problems into bare-simple parts. His research focus is separating arterial and venous trees in 3D Dual Energy CT Scans of Lungs using Convolutional Neural Networks.