- B.Tech, Electrical Engineering ,BPUT University,India
- MS Information Systems, University of Texas at Dallas
Monalisa Bilas joined the Advanced Pulmonary Physiomic Lab in April 2019.She is responsible for the providing statistical analysis on the data collected and assist with research publications. Her research interest includes predictive analytics, business intelligence, and data mining.
- Senior Software Engineer- IBM India (2007-2014)
- Senior Software Engineer- HCL America. (2018-2019)
- Shiba Kuanar, K. R. Rao, Monalisa Bilas, Jonathan Bredow,Into Lung Tissue Feature Extraction to Improve "Adaptive CU Mode Selection in HEVC Intra Prediction: A Deep Learning Approach", Springer, Circuits, Systems, and Signal Processing, 2019.
- Shiba Kuanar, KR Rao, Dwarikanath Mahapatra, Monalisa Bilas, "Night Time Haze and Glow Removal using Deep Dilated Convolutional Network", arXiv preprint arXiv:1902.00855, 2019